School Community Association
The Dunalley Primary School Community Association works actively to develop and promote the school within the wider community. The School Community Association also assists with and advises on policy development and decision making in a range of areas. The Association usually meets twice a term.
The School Community Association is actively seeking new parent members who wish to:
- have a greater voice as a parent
- be more involved in activities and projects within the school
- be involved in fundraising activities and decisions about where money raised is spent
- develop a greater sense of collegiality with a hardworking, committed group of parents
- work to further develop the profile of Dunalley Primary school